Longitudinal Patient Health Record
Empower your health plan members with HealthTrio personal health record(PHR). HealthTrio PHR (Datasheet, 295KB pdf) allows members to fully participate in managing their health information, as well as interact electronically with their providers and others involved in providing care.
Members can stay informed through real-time, online access to their test results, medical history, as well as medical and drug claims information. They can also take advantage of decision-support tools to assist in choosing the most cost-effective treatments—a benefit to both the member and the health plan. HealthTrio’s PHR secure communication platform is advantageous to providers and members alike, reducing labor-intensive and time-consuming appointment scheduling, prescription requests and other non-urgent communications.
HealthTrio’s PHR longitudinal patient record data is drawn from claims, lab, HRA, PBM, and other third party sources as well as member input. This unique collaboration of information allows physicians to have a single source for all medical information.
Elements of HealthTrio PHR
- Medical History - Summary of current and past health problems, symptoms and conditions (editable by the member).
- Surgical / Procedure History - Listing of surgeries and major procedures (editable by the member).
- Drug Interaction Verification – Automated drug interaction verification, reducing the potential for adverse drug events (ADE).
- Visit History – Compilation of provider visits and admissions for user review.
- Health / Reminder Calendar – Compliance-improving health calendar with member-scheduled reminders and automated reminders based on preventive health guidelines.
- Health Record Summary – Outline of health status information for members (customizable by health plan).
- Healthcare Plan – Customizable care plan development according to specific medical issues (developed by the member).
- Immunization Profile - Complete summary of the member’s immunization history
HealthTrio PHR Features:
HealthTrio PHR eliminates delays in record transmission by allowing members to grant specific providers permission to access their online health records. Additionally, members can grant family members access to their health records, which can be critical for emergencies, child caregiver situations or elder care.
Supporting industry standards such as ASTM’s Continuity of Care Record (CCR), and the Continuity of Care Document (CCD) specifications HealthTrio PHR provides members with complete portability of their health record for ease of use when traveling and when visiting specialists or providers.
Heath plans can maintain their branded “look and feel” as members seamlessly move between the health plan website and HealthTrio PHR. Members can also customize their experience based on areas of interest, including the ability to select auto-generated content based on their health risk assessment.