- Department: Database Team
- Reports To: Principal Database Architect
- FLSA: Non-Exempt (15-25hrs)
- Supervisor: N/A
- DStatus: Part Time
- Location: Tucson, AZ
- Effective Date: December 2016
HealthTrio is seeking an individual with SQL and/or RDBMS experience, who has a passion for innovative thinking and creative solutions. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires teamwork, continual process improvement, cross-discipline collaboration and open communication. The ideal candidate will have experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, and some familiarity with Report Development. An understanding of the software development life-cycle is desirable.
- Works under supervision of a Database Engineer to accomplish primarily T-Sql coding tasks and assignments
- May investigate and develop SQL driven reports using Jaspersoft Studio, and integrate these reports into the application codestream
- Writes, refines, and optimizes T-SQL code for maximum performance, reliability, and maintainability as assigned by senior staff
- May be tasked with reverse-engineering legacy code at times, improving and refining older T-SQL using newer and more efficient techniques and approaches
- Creates documentation for both new and existing code
- Experience working with RDBMS systems, developer experience a plus
- T-SQL experience, which may include query tuning and optimization
- Experience with reporting platforms, and the ability to translate business needs into functional and efficient T-SQL driven reports
- SQL Server Administration experience is a plus
- ETL experience is also a plus
- Working knowledge of SSMS, and knowledge of the other MS SQL Server Toolsets
- Has a familiarity of best practices with regard to database development and coding standards
- Experience with Source Control and workflow ticketing systems
Position can involve complex logic and algorithms, and may require creative solutions at times. Leverages experience to promote best practices and help define procedures. Works with a team to promote innovation and knowledge transfer across the organization.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
A major or minor in Computer Science, MIS, ISTA or equivalent.
Minimum to no travel involved.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER