- Department: Engineering
- Reports To: Director of Software Engineering and QA
- FLSA: Exempt
- Supervisor: N/A
- DStatus: Full Time
- Location: Tucson, AZ
- Effective Date: November 2016
Join the HealthTrio Team!
Have you ever wanted to thrive off of initiatives and innovation in an environment where collaboration is key? At HealthTrio we are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who is ready to bring and execute fresh answers with cutting edge technology comparable to Silicon Valley.
If you are interested in transforming old code into brand new functionality, creating exceptional user interfaces, and working with systems that affect lives globally – let us know!
As a healthcare IT Software as a Service, our product isn’t just a convenience, but it impacts the lives of millions of people. Do you have what it takes to help us with our goal to simplify the most complex industry in the world?
Who You Are:
You are a Full Stack Master of the frontend and backend to create software applications, services, and user interfaces.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong understanding and enthusiasm for web application and software development best practices
- Working experience of building applications using Java based stacks such as Spring, Spring MVC
- Solid foundation in Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Genuine excitement about technology and strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies.
What We Hope You Bring:
- Experience developing SaaS solutions
- Experience integrating with 3rd party solutions (oAuth, SAML)
- Experience in Machine Learning / Big Data
- Experience with Component-based JS frameworks like React, Ember, or Angular.
- Knowledge of the healthcare domain
- Experience with frontend build processes like gulp, Grunt, webpack, or similar
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with CSS processors like PostCSS, Sass or Less.
- Desire to grow into a leadership role
What’s In It For You:
- A team and company committed to creating great software and improving lives
- Creative and casual work environment
- Exceptionally talented peers
- Freedom to work autonomously
- Hack Days
- Endless Coffee
- A Great Place to Live
- Competitive pay, benefits and Growth
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER