Protection that is second to none
With security risks evolving more rapidly than ever, you need a trusted partner to secure your future.
You’re already aware of the risk…
The numbers are staggering. Since the August 2009 legislation of the Breach Notification Rule within the HITECH Act, more than 154 million* individuals have had their protected health information compromised in HIPAA privacy and security breaches.
HealthTrio is prepared
We understand the importance of our clients not becoming a part of these growing numbers. Smart Series is fully HIPAA compliant and is backed by a corporate information security program based on proven information security standards. Some characteristics of Smart Series’ security include:
- Our Enclave environment is currently accredited by the Tricare Management Activity as a Mission Assurance Category (MAC) 3-Sensitive information system. Annual DIACAP audits of our systems and practices validate that the Enclave meets all NIST 800-53, NIST 800-88 and DoDI 8500-2 information security requirements.
- Our geographically-dispersed production data centers combine world-class security controls with a compliant risk management framework. In addition to Coalfire’s HIPAA Assessment for Physical Controls, our data centers receive annual SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3 audits.
- ALL traffic into and out of our data centers is fully encrypted with FIPS 140-2 compliant algorithms.
- All operating systems are hardened in accordance with benchmarks developed by the Center for Internet Security or Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) STIG benchmarks.
- All employees are subject to a background check and privileged users are further screened using a FACIS Level 1 check. In addition, HealthTrio performs monthly checks on all employees against all Governmental exclusion lists.
Data security remains our #1 priority
With healthcare being a targeted industry among hackers, HealthTrio takes its security responsibilities and obligations very seriously. Applying the most extensive controls and robust defense-in-depth, HealthTrio continues to evolve and strengthen its security posture, providing our customers with peace-of-mind in our assurances that what can be done is done.
*Data from the Department of Health and Human Services (November 2015)